יום רביעי, 3 בפברואר 2010

Sorry I'm late

I am late publishing this blog.
Actually, good news. It simply means that I am busy.
Well, a new project came in to interfere with the one day a week I am investing in my private initiatives.
The content is something I dealt with, although not my main line of business: consulting a small company on setting up evaluation process for its employees.
The main challenge with this project, is the fact that it came in a week ago, while the process needs to be COMPLETED on the first week in March (both the evaluation and the goal setting discussions). A challenge.
This is my excuse for being late in writing the bi-weekly posts.

The project itself is very interesting. No system is going to be deployed: no time, no need, yet. Therefore, forms are in excel.
As this is the first time they do a documented evaluation, there is no previous goals baseline one can measure the employees' performance against.
Therefore, we are creating a set of competency based professional profiles to which employees' performance will be compared.
A lot of work. What can I say? Life is good.

Amir

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה